Join the Raleigh Astronomy Club
Membership in the Raleigh Astronomy Club is open to anyone in the Raleigh/Durham are with an interest in Astronomy. You don't need to own a telescope or have any science/astronomy education. We would be happy for you to join us!
Membership in the Raleigh Astronomy Club is on a calendar year basis. Your membership is active for the remainder of the year in which it is purchased. If you purchase the membership after October 1st of the year, your membership is good for the remainder of that year and all the following year. Annual RAC Membership dues are $25.00 for an Individual Membership (one person) or $35.00 for a Family Membership.
Benefits of all memberships include:
- Email notification for formal and impromptu observing sessions
- Access to the Club's e-mail groups
- Access to the member's only sections of the website
- Use of Club owned loaner telescopes, as available
- Membership in the Astronomical League
- Sky & Telescope subscription and merchandise discounts
- Voting privileges in Club business matters
- Eligibility to hold office after one year's membership
If you are already a club member, please do not use these payment links. Please log into the website first!
|New Individual Membership
Individual membership is our most popular membership. Perfect when one adult is primarily participating
|New Family Membership
Family Membership is intended when 2 or more adults will be active in the club. Family memberships are allowed two votes for all club business.
The Raleigh Astronomy Club also accepts payment by check (in person or through the mail) or in cash at one of our meetings. If you would like to join the club via cash or check and need instructions, please fill out the form located here